Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial


P3T5_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Do you guys remember the commercial project we did? Well let me tell you more about it! My teams goal was to make the video work. Since our invention is an app and we can't make it since we have not learned to do so and we don't have that power. We made a video, not mainly showing and containing our invention because we didn't make it. It was hard not to show it so we tried our best to make the audience and the video make sense on how the Conflict Checker works. It kind of works but overall we could've done better and more entertainment. It was hard to think of an invention you can invent because these days, the things you see is very complex. It might look innocent on the outside, but the inside is a math problem.

The best team moment that me and my teammates had was when we were filming. When we film there is a lot of goofing around but we get work done so no worries! Filming is like the best part of doing a project for GT, you get to spend time with your teammates outside of school while doing your work! Doesn't that sound fun? Yes it does, we had all our fooling around time and serious and do our work time. We sometimes got off task but we got everything done even though we didn't have any film for the first few days but we worked it out and we were the 2nd team that turned their commercial in. I'm very proud of that!

Breaking it down who did who and why did they do. Let me tell you about it, Ashley filmed with me since Julie couldn't and we've done well on that. She was on the days we had to film and she was right on track. She helped a lot, she cooperated with me and Julie really well and she saved our lives when our battery died (we used Ashley's camera.) Julie mostly did the narration and the planning on what we had to do in school, she couldn't really film with us but she helps on working and filming in school for the voice-overs and narration. While I, Kyla went all out and kind of took control on how the filming will go. I mostly did the plan with the help from Julie and Ashley and when Julie couldn't attend our filming session, I changed the plan on that day. For the little time we had, me and Ashley achieved on filming every single part. I also did most of the editing in iMovie with some helps and suggestions from Julie and Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment