Monday, February 9, 2015

HDR Photography

HDR Photography is drawing with light, HDR Photography is used for taking pictures and you can take more than 3 pictures in different exposure levels. What I dislike HDR Photography is that you take a long time to adjust the exposure because of where the buttons are at. What I love about HDR Photography is that we can make a picture that we created and edited by our own.

If you want to know how to make an HDR image you need at least 7 images in different exposure levels. Then you have to go to Photoshop and go to File>Automate>Merge to HDR Pro>Browse then you pick your 7 photos that you took and start compiling them to make a realistic image using all 7 photos. I will guess about this, but I think that HDR is different from automatic HDR because your the one who's taking the picture and its not going to do it for you.

For my HDR landscape and experiment, the thoughts that went to it is, it needs to be surrealistic and it has to meet the expectations. I never worked so hard on a project like this one, we had to have 7 photos in different exposure levels, for landscape we had to get the sky and the foreground which was a struggle for me. When I was going through the process on making my HDR photo, I went through a lot of complicating things like how to put the levels in the right space, and that's it for now I hope I helped you guys on how to make an HDR image.




25 comments:

  1. The cutout is really good.
    Text font could be better
    I like the landscape It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great surrealism! Vibrant colors!
    Eyes need to be in the rule of thirds.
    Great text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it actually looks like she is in that background
    Her eyes could be higher
    I love how the plants and ashley fit perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the text style, it makes the E and the T look cool
    Not rule of thirds
    Nice background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors
    Could have moved the subject into the rule of thirds
    I like how it looks surreal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the word you chose! It describes the picture!
    One thing is there are these lines coming out of ashley's head.
    I love the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots'a colors
    Needs a better font
    Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the font you used for the text.
    The rule of thirds is off.
    I like the effects you used on the text.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your text really blends in with your image really well.
    The lighting on Ashley is bright on her hair.
    Your cut-out is really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool wording color
    Font could be better\
    really surreal

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great where you put the text.
    You could increase the brightness of Ashley.
    Great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like how she is looking at the words
    looks like she has no legs
    i like the was you placed her

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like all your color schemes in the whole thing
    And I one thing you could have added a drop shadow to your text layovers
    and you did really good on the backround and ashley

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like how you made ashley looking at the word
    you could have decrease the brightness
    I love how your picture looks surreal

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the text
    you could make the text a little bigger
    I like how surreal it is

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pictures look very surreal!
    The word needed to fade out a little more
    Awesome job cutting it out

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice word describing the picture
    She looked kinda as if she was floating
    Really surreal

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like how your focal point is looking right at the text
    You could've made the text opacity a little lighter
    I love your landscape it's very surreal

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome Surrealism it pops out.
    Could've increased or decreased the size of Ashley.
    Your Focal Point is Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite part about your image is the landscape because its colorful and very pretty and eyecatching
    One thing that could be improved is brightening Ashley
    Your cut out is also PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like how the word goes with the picture
    You could have made her a little bit brighter
    I really like how your text stands out a lot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great color!
    Your cut-out could have been clearer.
    Your background is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1.I like how Ashley is looking at the text
    2.Your could have turned the brightness down a bit
    3.I like the landscape photo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how vibrant the colors are in the back round.
    One thing I think you could have done better is make the colors of your model better to fit in to the back round.
    Nice how you lined up the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how vibrant the colors are in the back round.
    One thing I think you could have done better is make the colors of your model better to fit in to the back round.
    Nice how you lined up the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete