Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I suppose that I'm a proactive person because I have and I get good grades. I use my time wisely and I use every second to do my work. When I have free time I study but sometimes I play. My free time gives me a lot of time to think, play, and be who I am. Even though I play I still learn while playing, it bothers me when I don't get my work done. That's why I'm a proactive person, never do I have thought of being a procrastinator. (Although sometimes I do.)


When I get home I watch television for like 1 hour then I do my homework. After that I go to my Ipad and do work on the internet like my blog, movie trailer, and my Yearbook Plan. If I'm done with all my homework I play, watch, and play again. I do get A's on my classes, and yes I know that I should focus on my studies and let the playing on the side. I do maintain a healthy way of living, using time wisely, and I know when to do my work and when I can play around.

What I would change about my work habits are going to be listed: Don't play around, do something when I'm done with all my work, something that doesn't distract me and don't go off task. These three things are the things I mostly do. I need to change that to be a proper proactive person. Sometimes I have trouble to not do these things, and yes it does bother me. I can't stop myself from doing these things, but if I try would probably achieve my goal to not even try or do the top three things.


No comments:

Post a Comment