Friday, November 7, 2014

My Visual Poem


BautistaK VisualPoem from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My Visual Poem is about my surroundings or nature. I picked nature because its very important to us, without it how are we suppose to live. Also, I wanted people to really look at what we have and tell them that nature is the only thing that we need. This is how we built up all the things we have today. I wanted to show that I love nature and share my surroundings with all of you. The Visual makes an impact by showing what we have, all the important things that we need.

I didn't really add any effects expect for the transitions. It don't think that it changed any color, mood, and lighting to it. If you see any change then I'm probably blind. Although, the transition and my titles does effect my video because it has this good camouflage and the transition is smooth. I like that does transition existed.

We never critiqued ours yet so there are no results. All i'm hoping for is a 4, and yes that's a high score that I want, but it's not bad to dream right. Next week we will critique our poems and we will critique it on our own blogs. I'm just hoping for the best.

18 comments:

  1. I like your topic
    Your adiuo got cut off
    I liked you shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your interesting shots.
    There was a spelling error at the end.
    Your transitions were really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the unique shots
    Watch your lighting, in some shots it looked really bright
    The ending was very cool with the transitions against the star background

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how clear the audio is.
    The movement makes it hard to take in your shots.
    I like the transitions you use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your effects
    You could fix your voice overs
    I like all your b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the unusual angles.
    Some of the word were spelled wrong.
    I love the rhyming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the color and level of appeal of B-Roll!
    One thing that I would improve is maybe add in pad when filming.
    I loved the clear and articulate voice overs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all of the effects you used
    Watch your spelling
    Nice shots of B-roll

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked your topic
    I think you could have spoken a little louder
    Great transitions

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice B-roll
    Little more video next time
    Great transitions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Transitions and Poem!
    There were some spelling errors, and the audio needed a pad at the end.
    Great B-roll!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your panning shots, especially your opening, it was done really nicely.
    You had a lot of grammatical and spelling errors however, which was kind of distracting.
    Your poem itself was done beautifully, and the visuals went well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your poem
    You can fix your writing mistakes
    I like your transitions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good transitions
    Some spelling errors
    nice b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  15. Compliment: I enjoyed the shots you achieved. I also liked your transition of the flower.
    Constructive: Your voice overs got cut off at the end.
    Compliment: Nice shots and topic

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your pictures and videos of nature.
    You spelled things wrong and you cut a little bit of your audio.
    Overall I loved your video.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your story .
    You can fix your sound just to be a little bit louder .
    I really like your picture and videos in your visual poem.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete