Friday, September 5, 2014

Hiki No Behind The Scene

For Hiki No we are doing a project about obesity. We film really well but sometimes its horrible. We are doing great on our films. Also we have been traveling all around to meet our  interviewee.The idea of this project was to show people how to be fit and be healthy. We want Hawaii to have good health rates and good examples for more people.

When the camera isn't rolling we are trying to think of questions to ask our interviewee. We also call our interviewee to get a schedule when we can meet up with them. We usually pair up so that we can work on other things. We have multiple choice to work on the questions or our research documents. Although we get stuck on mud sometimes but we figure out how to work things out.

I can help my team by getting ready with the questions, voice-overs, and setting up the cameras. I am doing the voice-over, so I need to write the things I am going to say to make everything perfect. We do help each other on their job because sometimes we don't get work done easily by our own. Also we get to choose what part we want to do in the Hiki No project. It's great that we work together and we use our time wisely, we get to know each other everyday.



3 comments:

  1. I like how your pictures describe what your doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay team six! we have had our fair share of roadblocks (interview sound bites) but I know you girls will finish strong. I know you all will do great! I hate leaving you guys in the middle of a project like this (can you say very bad team leader) but you all work together great, and can make this project great. I believe in you, and I know you can, and will, succeed. Keep up all your hard work, and make our project shine!

    ReplyDelete